Dreamer.  Might be worth $1k if you had a line on a good engine to drop in.  I'm taking apart this ML350 donor I got and there is a good amount of room to work around the engine and trans so a swap does not look to be too big of a job.  All the electronics stuff attached is a pain but would be easy enough to disconnect or swap over

Interior and exterior is in like new condition. Drove to the mechanic at Archie’s in CF when engine light came on and they said the timing belt was slipping and will need a new engine 7k for that . Car has no other issues and still drives fine. I have no idea how long it will run I didn’t ask . Clean title in hand and no accidents . This car was a pleasure to drive with zero issues until last week when the engine light came on . Drove it home from the garage and heard a knocking sound , parked it and took the plate off . After market Niche rims and tires cost over $2,000 Great car for someone who can fix or has the time to part out . Price is firm

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1598990833937370

--
--FT