Robert Massmann wrote:
Group,

The cruise control lever stop self centering a couple of days ago on my 87 190. Not quite sure what went wrong. Is it fixable or do I have to get a junk yard replacement. I haven't looked at the Benz manual, but does the steering wheel need to be removed to fix the cruise control lever switch assembly. Just want to know what I in for when I start to work on it?

I've never seen one that could be fixed. Be careful buying a used one (or even a new one), there a at last three different versions and NONE are interchangeable with the other.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)