"Oh you're not a rube? Lets move on..."

-Curt

On Monday, May 8, 2023 at 11:24:25 AM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I was looking at a 260E at the dealer in Milwaukee some years ago and they
tried to steer me into one of these they had taken on trade. First thing I
asked the salesman was if the car had the head gasket issue addressed.

He moved on to another car.

-D