I went to Ace hardware and got a test lamp. The relay has power. I then tested
a singular glow plug and it had no power so I proceeded to inspect the harness
from the relay to the plugs and found that it was chafed and had visible
conductor material. If the wire to one or even some of the plugs was affected
then there would still be some glowing action but there is none. The glow plug
light would do some thing like not turn on and then once the car starts, turn
on for so many seconds. Therefore I suspect that the ground wire is shorted. Is
it worth it to try to repair the harness? Should I try to find a new harness?

Sent from my iPhone