Its surprisingly easy and inexpensive to import a car from Japan. There are
lots of websites setup to help you with the process.

I've been playing with https://carfromjapan.com/ to look at the little Kei
trucks. I'd like to get a dump truck for the farm but the ones I find are beat,
they want bunch of money or its beat AND they want a bunch of money. The Kei
trucks are less expensive and of a size that will fit in all the places around
the farm. I suspect it's a really buyer beware situation though since you can't
inspect the vehicle in advance...

-Curt

On Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 06:38:46 PM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes