Listed a bunch of stuff this weekend. There is clearly a bottom feeder
mentality on FBM.

I had a Hav-A-Hart squirrel trap that my Dad bought new decades ago. Never used
it, still in the box. $10. Got a message, no haggling, guy came later in the
day and picked it up.

I put a collection of two Troy Bilt weed wackers, one working, the other for
parts, along with a boatload of accessories- two string trimmers, a blower, big
hedge trimmer, limb trimmer (8” chain saw), edger, and an extension. $80 for
the lot.

Crickets.

I don’t understand, the accessories themselves are worth far more. I can only
assume the price is outside the range of bottom feeders.

I had some gas and diesel cans, too, that I listed for like $5. No activity on
them, either.

-D