On 2023-05-31 18:45, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
I pulled the oil pan, no metal chunks or shavings. What all I can see
looks normal and really clean. Pulled the oil filter and no metal
there either.

Wear metal from lack of oil wouldn't end up in the filter unless it ended up in the empty oil pan and got sucked up with the (nonexistent) oil and pumped through the filter.

You'll just have to get a reliable oil supply to it and see what the idle oil pressure is. I forget, does it have an oil pressure gauge, or do you have to get it hot and see if the idiot light comes on?