So looking at the epc there are 2 different tank styles. The first diagram is
different than my tank. My tank is like the 2nd one. On the first diagram part
number 1075420004 is shows as up to ident 009072. This part comes up as NLA.
2nd diagram is definitely my tank style which has the plastic expansion tank
above it. The unit there shows as 1075420804 and as of ident 0344421. Looking
up this part shows it’s available but appears to be the later style that screws
in. All the parts catalogs lists it for applicable to 73.  There is also a 3rd
part number which is the 2nd style shown on the first diagram which is
1075420404, it shows for as of 009073, but also up to 034420. I googled this
part number and it looks like it could be correct; but not sure. It’s available
but is around $321.

Sent from my iPhone