Yeah me too. The unblemished record for us is getting shakier, though.

The 85 wagon left my wife and kids on foot when the master brake cylinder
failed and applied the rear brakes continuously. That was unexpected. The
AC fuse melted through the fuse block when the nanny was running the AC
continuously during a hot spell, which was also unexpected. Found a new
fuse block on ebay and added the separate fuse outside the block. Now it is
suffering from some weird driveline issue. Oh well.

I dont mind being stranded by the side of the road; what I do mind is
having the car mechanically lock up and stop IN the road with minimal
warning. I could have made it to the shoulder had there not been a Jersey
wall on the white line for a mile or so at that location for a construction
project. But I couldnt get to the end of the wall before it seized. It was
the fastest I have ever exited a car unexpectedly for sure; a lot of semi
trucks coming up behind.