Agreed for the most part. Both my 95 and 94 were pretty bulletproof during my
ownership.

Despite approaching 300k, the former Tarekmobile was just starting to get a
leaky evaporator. I had to rebuild the lower engine harnesss on it but that
wasn’t bad. The 94 S420 was a low mile cream puff, but it never had any issues
that I recall.

And yes, the ask in this one is silly.

-D