Game on!

Ordered a Home Despot garage storage unit with a couple of upright cabinets and
a workbench with upper and lower cabinets. Two big honking tall boxes on skids.
Paid $55 extra for threshold delivery so they would put them inside the garage.

Get order confirmation with delivery scheduled for 6/7. I’ll get a phone call
and an email in advance.

Late on 6/2 I get a text saying it’s getting delivered tomorrow (6/3) and
they’ll call 30 minutes out. If I have any instructions to text them back a
reply. I do, saying that the boxes should be unloaded in front of the detached
3 car garage.

That afternoon I get a text from my son telling me to look at the front door
security camera (he is at work.) Two tall boxes on skids are sitting in front
of my house front door. The garage is on the other side of the house on the
same street, clearly visible. No phone call, nada.

I went back and forth with Home Depot customer service people who were helpful
but couldn’t seem to get the delivery carrier to respond. I finally wrote an
email to the CEO.

Two hours later I missed a call from a member of the Executive something or
other Team. She left me a voice mail stating that she had spoken to the
delivery carrier and that would be contacting me in the next 24 hours.

The carrier contacted me the next morning and listened to my instructions. They
moved the boxes into my garage. Finally, more than three days later.

Home Despot gave me a $150.00 credit on my order, which was nice, too.

-D