On Jun 27, 2006, at 4:36 AM, Stephen MurD Murrell wrote:

?!?!?; 240D engine; I would be lucky to get 1/2 of their starting price for my (WHOLE CAR) 1979 240D with my "remanufactured engine" in it with MOST all NEW parts, pistons & sleeves; mine looked better, when rebuilt
in my CLEAN kitchen, has about 25,000 miles since rebuild; crank,cam,
valves & rockers only things not NEW?;  Steve

It's doubtful that anyone will bite, priced how it is. Not saying it isn't a quality rebuild but as you stated, entire good-running cars can be had at a fraction of what they are asking.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am