Once again it appears I most likely have a dead Arnott suspension pump. The
last one was installed in March. It did blow the fuse once in that time but has
been fine since. Wife took the GL to town, came out of store and it was sitting
on the ground. Most likely it was almost on the ground before that. Yesterday I
did a full service on it with oil/air/fuel filters and it was fine then. Fuse
is not blown, pump just does not appear to be running. Car can sit for weeks
and never drop. There are no leaks that I can find. Somebody on one of the
forums said something about the connectors at the pump being bad and causing
the fuse to blow, and replacement connectors are available. I guess I will have
to get it into the shop and see what is going on. I don’t understand how these
pumps keep going bad on a leak free system.

Sent from my iPhone