exactly. Makes no sense.  And swapping in a V8 is not a simple drop n go, all the electronics need to be fooled

--FT

On 7/9/23 1:26 PM, mitch--- via Mercedes wrote:
On 2023-07-09 13:21, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
Mercedes 272 engine 144k The engine was completely rebuilt about a 2 years ago. All new timing chain, guides, tensioner, head gaskets, bolts ect. Pm for more info. I removed from my car because I upgraded to a bigger engine. Came out of my 11 E350

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/821335902628681

Did a valve and timing job on a 2011 V6, and then decided to swap in a junkyard V8 while the V6 was still operating just fine?

--FT