Mike,
  The price including installation and New York tax is $845.43.  I have to take
it to an alignment shop which costs $99.00.  The front and rear are different
sizes...Front: 225/45R17 & Rear: 245/40R17.
Annoying because they can't be rotated.
Bob
    On Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 07:09:54 AM EDT, Michael Esh via Mercedes