Yea, when I got mine it would run everything all at once. Had low vacuum. I unhooked the lines to the passenger side as I said before and it helped. But replacing the pump is what was really needed as it was the old style pump.

OK Don wrote:

Tried to take a picture for you, but I can barely see it with the
radiator hose in the way.
Yes - there are two ports - one for the booster, the other for the
accessories. Mine (300SDL) wouldn't hold vacuum, and took quite awhile
to "generate" vacuum after starting in the AM. I thought it might be
just the check valve on top, but I ended up having to replace the
pump.

Are there supposed to be two ports on the vacuum pump, one for the booster and
another for the other vacuum accessories?  The vacuum diagram under the hood
doesn't even show the brake booster line!  Where am I supposed to get vacuum
for the accessories?  Thanks in advance!

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 87 420SEL, 87 300SDL,