To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:17 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hylomar HPF availability

Recently I picked two tubes from  Halfords; auto parts store in London.
UK Made. At least its available in some places.
mak
-----
It looks like Permatex
discontinued it sometime back as there is no reference to it on their
website....
Bummer - Bummer - Bummer
This is my staple sealer however I thought the it was just marketed by
permatex, I always thought it was some Euro stuff. Learned about it from a
Porsche Mechanic about 20 years ago .. I hope it does not disappear ..It
works so well on  air cooled motorcycles -  Bummer - Bummer - Bummer

George Larribeau
Dallas, Texas
1985 300SD 190K