Yeah, I patently refuse to advertise for someone for free.

Last car I bought from a dealer was in 2005, Mrs. Dan’s former Mazda 6. The
dealer did the sticker/paint logo on the rear deck lid on their cars. When I
told the sales guy I wanted it removed before we would take delivery, he
balked. I told him no deal, we’re leaving. This was about 5 minutes before we
signed the papers. He fussed a bit and made a quick call. Lot boy came out and
took it off in about a minute with some 3M sticker remover.

In my world, everything is negotiable.

-D