Striplin Admin account wrote:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I give up on Mobil-1
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:42:40 -0400
From: dave walton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

While running errands today I stopped in a 2 Wallmarts and 2 Advance
Auto stores and NONE of them had ANY Mobil-1 0W-40, 15W-50 OR 5W-40.
As much as I know you guys out there like Mobil-1, it just is not
worth my effort any more.
So I go over to the Amsoil site and see a selection of synthetics to
choose from. Given my current mood, I'm inclined to buy a 30 gallon
jug and be done with it and let Mobil rot in hell where they belong.

Does anyone have a recommendation as to which Amsoil is "best"?

Mobil won't loose much. They supply all the base oil that Amsoil uses.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)