And yet MSN news has already attributed deaths "around Tampa"...

-Curt

On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 06:34:35 PM EDT, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 12:10:41 -0400 Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Wallsmark says it’s $139
>
> I’m not sure when my order might show up given the hurricanin goin on
>
> https://www.walmart.com/ip/Johnsen-s-R-134a-Automotive-A-C-Refrigerant-12-oz-Pack-of-12-Made-in-USA/603114407

That's $11.5833 per can, or $15.4444 per pound.

So how is the hurricanin goin on in your area?

I looked at Dan's weather station information and others in the "Big
Bend" area of Florida, but the highest I saw was 59 mph (and we have had
that kind of wind here in NM).

Craig