My 124 has leather rather than MBTex. I’m a real fan of MBTex because it wears
like iron. I suppose leather is an upgrade.  The seats are in great shape with
hardly any creasing and no tears. But, the leather is not soft. It’s almost
hard. It is very smooth and I don’t want (or need to) change the color.

I have not ever used Leatherigue.  I don’t need to do the crack filler or
sanding or the total restoration.  I want to soften and condition the leather.
I think a few folks on here have used it.  Is the two step package what I want?
 It’s the Rejuvenator and the cleaner.

Donald H. Snook