The difference in cost between a 182 at 150mph vs anything that will cruise 200
(saving 30 minutes for Curt's flight) will cost you a LOT of money. I can fly
the 182 out of a 1200 foot grass runway comfortably. Few 200 MPH planes can do
that. I suspect that Curt might be able to clear 1200ft of relatively flat
straight ground for a runway ---