Any idea of miles?

-D

On Sep 11, 2023, at 4:57 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

So my software whiz buddy has this wagon for sale. He had bought it as a shop
loaner but it had an issue. Needs a rear brake line which has rusted or
something so the brakes aren’t working. I don’t know what effort that entails,
like how horrible it is to do the repairs. It might not be that bad, I’ll have
to look it up.

He took it to the MB dealer because it was throwing a SBC fault and when they
looked at it they found the SBC system itself was OK but this line was leaking
so SBC was throwing a fault for low pressure. It’s still sitting over there.
Would need to either be repaired somewhere or haul it on a trailer.

I have not seen the car but in pics looks pretty nice and he says it’s decent.
This would be a great deal. He says he has $2500 in it and will be happy to get
that. He’s too busy to fool with it at his shop.  Could either let the stealer
fix it or pay him or another shop around there. Car is in Columbia SC.

I’m sorta half interested, could flip it quick for $4-5k these days, but I’ve
got enough projects to deal with right now and other stuff to spend money on.
This is like my wagon which I love but black/black which is great. Maybe I
should propose a swap!

<image0.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>

--FT