Having sat for so long disused it will need a lot of parts and sorting to
resurrect it to being reliably usable. Time and dineros but doable. At which
point it might be worth??? given being essentially “new” but 30yo or whatever.
Or just leave it as-is and call it a survivor, like a museum piece because
driving it more would then begin to diminish its value as such.  I suppose
there is a market for such a car but no idea what someone would pay.

—FT

Sent from my iPad