Drove it off the trailer this afternoon and all was good. Yay!

Gave it a wash and got dirt off but it was still fairly crusty. First wash in
months.  Decided to have at the hood with paint correction to see how it would
come out.

Did 5 stages. First with a clay bar that took off the nibs of schmutz and I
found some dried pine sap I got off.  It didn’t really look any better so
polishing time.  I have a pack of various polishing sponges for the buffer so
did 4 of those, coarsest with the compound then 2 different with polish then
final with wax.

It looks amazing!  The cloudy schmutzy paint looks almost new. It is 15yo
154kmi so there are some spots with some damage but very few dings and divots.
The car is really going to look great as I finish different areas.

Then to the interior to clean that, get out the weed residue and aroma. That
will be fun.

--FT
Sent from iFōn