On Mon, Sep 25, 2023, at 20:44, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:

> I couldn’t believe it was a real deal and not a scam, or that
> someone didn’t beat me to it. Perhaps because it’s at the end
> of the mowing season.

Yep now through November will be a good time to buy lawn and garden equipment.

Ads like that are either scams or need to be pounced on immediately. There
was a nice Cub Cadet tiller for sale here a few years back and I regret not
jumping on it as soon as I saw it. Reminds me to start watching the local
ads for one.