That’s a quite good price. The engine is very reliable, the rest of it is
beefed-up fairly simple drivetrain under a mostly unchanged 40yo (or more?)
solid military body. Somewhat agricultural and utilitarian but usually tarted
up in newer versions. This one not so much given 20yo age.  They have the price
reflecting a limited niche pricey supply, and are sorta cool, and not totally
impractical for soccer mommy or rich toy use, and will climb straight up a wall
if you want to do off-road. If I had a lot of disposable money I would consider
getting one just because, and this one looks to be decent.

—FT

Sent from my iPad