On 2023-11-03 08:16, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
I tried not to judge but never understood the deal with his wife. Seemed odd to me. It would appear he has definitely moved up. When I first started noticing these videos (yesterday) of this new woman, I speculated they worked together and he started messing around on the wife causing the divorce.

I just watched episode 3 of their new YT channel, the 'how we met' part.
Officially, he started working for Barrett Jackson 3 years ago, she went back to working at Barrett Jackson 2 years ago, then much time elapsed in which they did nothing unprofessional together, then eventually she said she really liked him, he bought a Grand National because the girl who said she liked him liked GNs, and there's a 6 month old Hoovie's Garage video about Hoovie's GN he just bought.

So nothing they're saying in public looks bad for a guy who broke up with his wife a year ago.