CDL is not required because it is licensed as a "Motor Coach" and "not for
hire" .... your insurance company of choice may impose training or
certification requirements before they write a policy,, but unlikely.
As always, read and understand the laws that may apply to your case, before
you get pulled over [not legal advice, just practical]