I already have the flight crew part covered.

On 11/21/2023 9:17 PM, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
Go for it.. you only live once, might as well "live large" with a private
jet..
Presently, there is a worldwide shortage of qualified pilots, so expect to
pay a premium to retain a chief pilot and co-pilot, with a backup reserve
flight crew. If you decide to indeed move into that level of upgrade, let
me know, I have contacts that you might find helpful for flight crew. .
In one of my past lives, I worked as a customer service engineer for the
company that built the TFE731-5 engines that aircraft has, I know it very
well. Excellent engines.
As with anything in aviation.. "Come to the airport, bring money".
Fuel capacity: 10,000 lbs of JP54 [Jet A]
Fuel burn per hour: 2,000 lbs per hour [working average at cruise power]
Current JP54 price per gallon:
  https://www.iata.org/en/publications/economics/fuel-monitor/
[Just to give you a taste of the sort of ding your Amex card with get at
the pump]
"Enjoy !!]

On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 7:09 PM Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <