Those things were not particularly desirable back in the day, kinda cheap basic
transportation. I think they were fairly reliable since there isn’t a lot to
them. I vaguely recall someone I knew having one.

My mother at some point got swayed by TV adverts for a Dart with a fancy paint
job, I think they had yellow and some other gaudy colors with decals of a bee
or something in a wraparound thing around the rear end.  She liked the coupé.
I went with my parents one Sunday to look at one at a Dodge dealer (my dad was
all GM) and after a few minutes my dad pronounced it “cheap junk” and that was
that. My mother generally deferred to his views but she knew enough to totally
agree. Of course it was not a big land yacht with big V8 so that was 2/3
strikes. My mother liked them big V8s too and encouraged me when I was learning
to drive to use their capabilities.

--FT
Sent from iFōn