Tell me more about this turbo setup.  My buddy Todd just bought some sort of Volvo similar to that and is fixing it up

--FT

On 11/26/23 12:28 PM, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
Just happen to have a complete factory turbo set, intake and exhaust
manifold, with turbo and all attachments, on the shelf that fits that
engine....
That car has been sitting unloved and outside for way too long in AZ. the
interior is kacked. floor pans, rockers.. engine... you would be looking at
a major rebuild effort.. Still, something of a rare model..
If you have the shop floor space to take it on.

On Sun, Nov 26, 2023 at 9:38 AM Robert Rentfro via Mercedes <