I had a girl coming in her van for a long time that did an amazing job on the poodles.  She got into "competitive grooming" and won a bunch of prizes

--FT

On 11/28/23 10:41 AM, mitch--- via Mercedes wrote:
On 2023-11-28 08:12, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes wrote:
Those mobile groomers are all over out here. A majority of them are set up in a Sprinter. People must make a decent living because I know it’s pricey to have them come groom one’s Doodles.

Sometimes it's worth paying them come to you, so you can watch and make sure they don't torture the dog to death instead of grooming it.

Tulsa:
https://www.news9.com/story/6508cf5983daa1293154530f/dog-groomer-accused-of-killing-dog-appears-in-court-protesters-demand-justice-

Georgia:
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/forsyth-groomer-indicted-for-death-of-two-dogs-pleads-not-guilty/85-548443040