Folks

I want to buy another isuzu Npr rollback up near Atlanta on Tuesday and ended
up with a blown up 1994 Camry …. Maybe timing chain …. Just a little thump at
70 mph and the engine was locked up …. Stranded 20 south of Macon …. Wrecker
ride and talked a Lyft driver into taking us and the dog 170 miles home for
$130 and ended up getting catheritized in the hospital at 3 am ….. look at my
Instagram @printerrickthe for the story in better form

Then I went back to Atlanta Wednesday night and slept overnight in the sprinter
with a sleeping bag, cocker spaniel dog and a nice extra blanket at about 28f
…. We were toasty enough…. Bought the new 1995 148 k miles isuzu Npr rollback
and hauled the sprinter to Macon, dropped it and hauled the busted camry to my
GF mother’s house and reloaded the sprinter and came home to tybee island….
Drove the new truck 360 miles and I hate hate the 5 speed manual over the autos
in my others so I immediately put it for sale on fakebook for 10k over my
purchase price …. Other than a manual it’s a nice little truck ….

I wonder what failed on the 95  v6 Camry …. Has a chain and maybe 160k miles ….
Nice car cold ac and shitty paint but no rust or body damage

Now I owe my gf another car

Xx rick