On 02/12/2023 12:09 PM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
I would love to have a car from this time period. They were so, well, massive,
very limo-like. And just think of how many moles or naugas had to die to make
that interior!

<https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/seminole-survivor/7693613619.html>
[01212_eb2wWGqB0Zg_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg]
1936 Plymouth P2 for sale by owner - Seminole, FL -
craigslist<https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/seminole-survivor/7693613619.html>
tampa.craigslist.org<https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/seminole-survivor/7693613619.html>

-D

Reminds me of the PT Cruiser. About the time they arrived on the scene, I was driving a Chevy Suburban. When I saw the first photos of the PT Cruiser in a car magazine, I was thinking it would be the size of my Suburban and was intrigued. I was so disappointed when I saw the first one on the street.

Randy