Hi all,
 I am getting ready to replace the spark plugs on my daughter's 2011 C300
4Matic and have a spark plug question:
I purchased 6 Genuine Mercedes Spark Plugs from FCP Euro for $86.00.   I then
saw on Ebay 6 Genuine Mercedes Benz Spark Plugs for my car for $21.00 and
decided to order those too to see if there was any difference.
FCP Euro - Genuine Mercedes Part #A 004 159 49 03 90 - Made in Japan (Unknown)
- $86Ebay -         Genuine Mercedes Part #A 004 159 18 03 26 - Made in Japan
(Bosch).    - $21
They both are packaged in Genuine Mercedes Boxes.  They look identical!
Does anyone know the difference?  Is it worth paying over 4 times the price
from FCP?  I will if there is a good reason.  FCP has been my go to vendor with
good prices and warranty.
As always thanks in advance!
Bob K