I just finished replacing all the coil packs and spark plugs on my daughter's
2011 Mercedes C300 4Matic w/110K miles to fix a few misfire codes that came on
(P0300, P0305 & P0306).  Job was fairly easy and the codes disappeared and the
car runs great!
At the same time it was due an oil change so I did that too.  I change the oil
every 3K and use Mobil 1 0W40.  There are no check engine lights but now a scan
shows a "Permanent Code" P0522 - Engine Oil Pressure Sensor".  Being a
"Permanent Code" I cannot clear it and see if it comes up again.
It is a bit of a coincidence that after changing spark plugs, coil packs and
oil change that code shows up?
Any ideas of a possible cause and fix.  I used a BlueDriver Scanner if that
makes a difference.
Thanks,Bob K