Hi All,
      I replaced all the coil packs and spark plugs (Genuine Mercedes) on my
daughter's 2011 Mercedes Benz C300.  The initial reason which prompted the
change were Codes P0300, P0305 & P0306 indicating cylinder misfires.   The car
had 110K so it was overdue plugs so at the same time I decided to change coil
packs too.
The car ran great with no issues or codes for over 200 miles.  She noticed the
check engine light came on last night so I ran the codes and there following
coil pack codes now:

P0352 Ignition Coil "B" Primary Control Circuit/Open

P0355 Ignition Coil "E" Primary Control Circuit/Open

P0351 Ignition Coil "A" Primary Control Circuit/Open

P0354 Ignition Coil "D" Primary Control Circuit/Open

P0353 Ignition Coil "C" Primary Control Circuit/Open
P0356 Ignition Coil "F" Primary Control Circuit/Open
I reset the codes and the "Check Engine Light" went off but these codes still
read on the scanner.
Car still runs great so I am at a loss as to what is causing these codes.  I
don't believe the coil packs could all be bad?  Spark plug related?  I checked
and reinstalled wire harnesses too.
Why did it run great for 200 miles with no codes?
Any ideas?
Bob K