On 21/12/2023 8:48 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Our crawl is not insulated, which is typical. If a person wanted to get this
one what sort of company would you search for?

Spray foam on the outer walls would be the best. Does not hurt to keep a little heat on under the house as well. My parents had an un-insulated crawl space, and 2 60 Watt incandescent light bulbs would keep it from freezing temperatures. My mother kept vegetables under the house and they did not freeze.

Randy