Happy holidays to all my virtual friends out there, and to Floyd: you
earned yourself another rescue vehicle.  Go get it!

My son in LA sent me a kimchi kit for Xmas to augment my diet of fermented
foods (he wants me to live to100).  I bought him a cast iron bread and loaf
pan.

To pamper myself, I purchased some crunchy chili pepper condiment.
www.crnchi.com  The website claims their product will transform even
brussels sprouts into a palatable dish.