Had one of the bolts break on the GL oil cooler job. It’s for the egr tube on
the back of the turbo. One thing I suck at and hate doing is drilling out holes
and tapping them. In always afraid I’m going to screw it it up worse than it
was.

First attempt was stud remover but not enough of the bolt was sticking up. Next
was left hand drill bits and easy out. This did not work and ended up breaking
off not one but 2 left handed drill bits in the hole. Using regular drill bits
ran down the hole I was able to get the broken bits out. Just now I drilled the
hole completely and tapped it. Appears to be a success. The shiny bolt is the
tapped hole.  I always feel great when I actually get one repaired successfully.

Sent from my iPhone