I need to get 4 new tires for my wifes work car - a 91 MB 300D - and was considering Kuhmo but Sears sold out but will get more soon. I'm also looking at Sumitomo and Falken. Next in line are Michelin and Pirelli - we normally run Michelins on it.

I've heard good things about Kuhmo - but little about Sumi and the Falkens - we look for excellent wet weather performance and quietness - - my logic is even the worst tires will likely never see the max dry weather performance but wet weather can sneak up on us - anyway -

Anyone have experience - good or bad - with any of the Sumitomo, Falken or Kuhmo in a street application?

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.