Hi All,
     I recently replaced all the spark plugs and coil packs on my daughter's
2011 Mercedes C300 4Matic w/110K.  I had multiple codes after the replacement
and with the help of the group finally determined that there was an issue with
the "New" coil packs that I installed.  I purchased 6 Bosch Coil Packs from
RockAuto and the car runs great so I returned the others.
    Drove the car 300 miles ran great with no Check Engine Light!
    But......... I have noticed an occasional issue with cold starts there is
some engine hesitation.  It smooths out pretty fast but today (28 degrees)
there was an up and down with the idle speed and it felt like it might stall.
I gave it a little gas and it ran great ever since.
     I researched a little and came up with a few possible suggestions to look
at:
- Fuel Filter- Fuel Pump- MAF needs cleaning- Fuel Injectors
That's quite a range of possibilities!  Anyone have a similar issue who can
share their fix?
Thanks in advance!
Bob K