On 11/01/2024 11:16 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
So some shady dude parked this thing in the creek last year just down the road
(creek?) close to my buddy’s house.  Unclear how that works but there you go. I
don’t think it has been operated at all, just tied up. I’m not quite sure of
the history but apparently it broke free in the storm recently and has run
aground in the pluff mud (which is like sticky glue). Some history with the CG
about it.  He’s not an American citizen and it’s tittled in his daughter’s name
which complicates matters. Unclear what the disposition will be at this point.
I guess it will have to wait for a king tide to try to float it off.

Always fun times on the fringe of America.

So, check out the rules on Salvage. Maybe you get a free boat.

Randy