Its only (or primary) function really is to provide SBC power and I guess some
things like the AC blower and radio leech off it somehow. I’m thinking if the
SBC all the sudden loses power there are more significant issues to concern
one’s self about. You mite loose your breaks!

My daughter’s 07E350 wagon doesn’t have SBC and has no aux battery.

--FT
Sent from iFōn