I used to go to those events when I lived up there, always fun. There was a guy
I met through another acquaintance who had an AC Aceca he would bring. A very
cool car, very few made. I forget the story of how he acquired it, bought it in
England I think and imported it somehow, or maybe some dealer brought it over.
A different model the AC Ace (if I recall) was the basis for the first Cobra I
think was called the AC Cobra.

But yes lots of cool cars and the days for specific marques was always fun.

--FT
Sent from iFōn