Hey, twelve of your bestest buds were down here last weekend, but alas, 500
of their worstest enemies showed up to poop and tinkle on their parade.  But
golly, they sure were smartly dressed in that fashionably retro-chic
attire.  Sure is getting hard to peddle third-rate hate these days.  What a
shame.