I inherited a car and had too many cars – 4 to be specific.  I decided I needed
to consolidate.  I sold my 2022 F150 and I am taking my 81 Cadillac to a car
show at the end of the month and a buyer is meeting me.  He wanted the car
earlier.  The point I am getting to is that I will now be daily driving my 90
MB 300E.  Sometimes I forget how nice the 124 is to drive!

I did find an 82 300TD (123 diesel wagon) that looks great.  They want $20K for
it with only 115K miles and it’s a two owner.  I know that’s a lot of money,
but these have been going for crazy money.  It makes me think there is
something wrong with it.  I have had 123 diesels before.  But, never had a
wagon.  Assuming the rear suspension is good, isn’t that the big thing that is
unique to the wagons?

Don Snook
90 300E 129K
2021 Toyota Rav4 (her car)