Where is your spirit of adventure?

Randy

On 15/02/2024 12:45 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
I don't think it stops at the drive train. IIRC everything about that car is
"special" like the window winders, door closers, brakes, etc on and on and on.

I've also read, but never had confirmed, that working on the wiring on those is
a nightmare because when a design change comes through they add new wires to
accommodate the change but never remove the old ones. So newer cars are made
with the old wires included, they just don't connect to anything anymore...
That's probably one of those untrue stories but its got that stink of
possibility to it.

-Curt