Slightly more fancy than my bar appetizers spread at the Wig Wam. I did get a
nice photograph of the old nuke plant signed by my work mates however.

When my grandfather retired from Caterpillar with 40 years service in the early
1970’s he received a gold Omega wristwatch which I coveted. It went to my
cousin who couldn’t care less about it. I’m in constant negotiations to get it
from him. Clown.

AZBob
Sent from my iPhone